Friday 22 May 2015

Biodata

ALL ABOUT ME

Hi! Thanks for viewing my blog !

About Me


Hello!
I am Ch’ng Bee Fang or most students call me Miss Ch’ng. I graduated from University of Malaya in 2009 under program Science with Education, major in Chemistry and minor in Mathematics. After graduate, I got my first posting in Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka (KMM) on 31 December 2009 as a Chemistry lecturer. After three and half years, I applied transfer from KMM to Kolej Matrikulasi Perak (KMPk) because my hometown is nearer to the college. I success in the application and duty in KMPk from 20 May 2013 until now. KMPk is my former matriculation college before I enter university. Such lucky of me to get back to my former college and my status changed from a student to a lecturer. I am now pursuing my second degree in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in Master of Education (Chemistry) since September 2014.

ABOUT MY LOVELY HOMETOWN

My Hometown : Pangkor Island

My hometown is Pangkor Island, Perak which surrounded by sea. Every time when I mention where I come from during ice-breaking session, the people who don’t know me always give a surprise respond. They never think that in a small island, there is an amount of residents there. Mostly they will continue with a question after my self-introduction, “you stay on the island?” or “you stay inside the island?” which shows that they don’t believe that the island do have residents or human population. So, here I would like to briefly tell you how to get to the island.

There are only one way to get into the island which is by taking ferry. You may take ferry from two different jetty, one is from jetty at Lumut or another one is from jetty at Marina Island. I prefer to take ferry from Marina Island because the duration for the ferry is only about 10 minutes to reach the island while the duration from Lumut to reach Pangkor Island is about 30 minutes. The ferry is only to bring passengers to the island, so I will left my car at the car park available at the jetty. The ferry ticket is RM10 for non-resident and RM6 for resident in the island.

Here is the picture I took when I was waiting ferry in Marina Island. The scene at the jetty give me a strong feeling of vocation rather than feeling of going back home. 



The nice seaview while waiting ferry at Marina Island jetty


So, I would like to say “WELCOME TO PANGKOR ISLAND!”.

Welcome to Pangkor Island


2 comments:

  1. One day i'll be going to pangkor island! wait for me..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course no problem..I can be the tourist guide for you if I am available during that time.

    ReplyDelete